Plumbers Servicing Gas, Electric, Propane, Tankless
Our local licensed plumbers serve both homeowners and commercial businesses throughout Nashville and Middle Tennessee. If your hot water heater is in need of repair, service, or possibly replacement, our company will gladly provide you with options. Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been servicing water heaters in Nashville for the past two decades and would love to earn your business.
When considering Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. for water heater maintenance or replacement, you may rest assured knowing that you will receive the following:
- Expert Evaluation of Your Current Water Heater’s Performance (Tankless, Gas, Electric, or Propane)
- Energy Star Hot Water Heater Options
- Excellent Water Heater Selection: GE, Rheem, Bradford White, A.O. Smith, Rinnai, more
- Education and Advice from our Knowledgeable Plumbers
- Free Valve Tagging (marking where your water main and water shut-off valves are)
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our plumbers and support team are here to address all your water heater questions. We have provided some valuable information below to help you make an informed decision. Please know that if you decide to have Morton Plumbing install your water heater unit, we guarantee your satisfaction and warranty our work.
Service and Maintenance
Life Expectancy of Water Heaters: An average water heater has a life expectancy of eight to fifteen years, depending on water usage, maintenance, and the quality/type of heater. Within their life span, water heaters may need repair.
Obvious indications of a faulty hot water heater or one that is not meeting your family’s demand for hot water include the following:
No hot water
When your home or office has no hot water, it is caused by one of these three issues in most cases:
- Electrical outage or NES blackout or general power outage
- Bad thermostat or thermostat starting to fail
- Failure of the heating element
Other factors should be considered. Leaks or blockages could also be involved, for instance. Be sure to tell your plumber which type and brand of heater you have, its age, and any other relevant information.
Not enough hot water
Running out of hot water is most likely caused by one of the following:
- Change in weather. When moving from fall to winter, in colder states, it is a good idea to turn up the water heater temperature.
- Hot and cold connection issues. Issues such as a broken dip tube can impact the water’s temperature. Have your plumber diagnose this one.
- Water heater can no longer meet your demand for hot water. You may need a larger unit or to purchase a hot water on demand or tankless system.
- The thermostat or heating element can be at fault here.
Faulty Water Heater Warning Signs
- Unusual Odor or Color
- Any Leak in the Water Tank Area or Connections
- Reduced Hot Water Supply
- A Pilot Light that Shuts Off (gas heaters)
- Contact our plumbers with a question or request for service/installation in the Nashville area
- More information on Tankless Water Heaters
Our plumbing company serves Nashville TN and surrounding areas.Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
2426 Winford Ave.
Nashville, TN 37211
Did you know?
Our plumbers can help you with the following problems:
- Leaking water heaters
- Constantly running toilets
- Garbage disposal issues
- Dripping faucets
- No hot water
- Low water pressure
- Slow or clogged drains
- Leaking toilets
- Frozen pipes
- Leak detection
- Noisy hammering water pipes