Have you ever considered buying a tankless water heater? Do you know the costs and benefits of a tankless system? Have you researched the online reviews of the manufacturers and system units? Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling of Nashville is here to address all your water heater questions. We have provided some valuable information below to help you make an informed decision. Please know that if you decide to have Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling install your tankless hot water heater unit, we guarantee your satisfaction and warranty our work.
Once our plumbers install your unit, we will let you know how to keep it operating efficiently. Certain routine maintenance is required. We are glad to service and maintain your unit in the years following purchase and installation.
Tankless Water Heating Defined: How does a tankless hot water heater work?
The idea behind a tankless water heating system is that it heats your water as you need it instead of continually heating water in the tank. If you’re a good candidate for a tankless system, you can save substantial money each year on your monthly bills while conserving natural gas. The beauty of a tankless system is that you will never run out of hot water. Your hot water is unlimited.
Have a question about a tankless unit? Call (615) 255-2527.
Benefits of a Tankless Hot Water Heater
Here are some of the benefits of “going tankless”:
- Tankless units never run out of hot water
- Tankless units last five to 10 years longer (on average) than tank water heaters.
- Tankless heaters are more efficient with no wasted (standby) heat loss.
- Tankless systems require less space and can even be installed on walls or outdoors
- Electric tankless units allow for thermostat setting at your desired temperature.
Drawbacks of a Tankless Heater
While there are many benefits of a tankless, unit, here are some drawbacks:
- Tankless units cost up to 3 times the price of a regular tank heater
- Your home may require a larger natural gas line to supply the unit with sufficient fuel.
- Gas units require the additional expense of an annual servicing.
Still have questions? Our plumbers are here to help. Call our Nashville office at (615) 255-2527.
Our plumbing company serves Nashville TN and surrounding areas.Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
2502 Eugenia Ave.
Nashville, TN 37211
Did you know?
Our plumbers can help you with the following problems:
- Leaking water heaters
- Constantly running toilets
- Garbage disposal issues
- Dripping faucets
- No hot water
- Low water pressure
- Slow or clogged drains
- Leaking toilets
- Frozen pipes
- Leak detection
- Noisy hammering water pipes