Gas, Electric, Propane, Tankless Water Heaters
Our local licensed plumbers serve both home owners and commercial businesses throughout Nashville and Middle Tennessee. If your hot water heater is in need of repair, service, or possibly replacement, our company will gladly provide you with options. Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been servicing water heaters in Nashville for the past two decades and would love to earn your business.
When considering Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. for water heater maintenance or replacement, you may rest assured knowing that you will receive the following:
- Expert Evaluation of Your Current Water Heater’s Performance (Tankless, Gas, Electric, or Propane)
- Energy Star Hot Water Heater Options
- Excellent Water Heater Selection: GE, Rheem, Bradford, A.O. Smith, more
- Education and Advice from our Knowledgeable Plumbers
- Free Valve Tagging (marking where your water shut-off valves are)
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our plumbers and support team are here to address all your water heater questions. We have provided some valuable information below to help you make an informed decision. Please know that if you decide to have Morton Plumbing install your water heater unit, we guarantee your satisfaction and warranty our work.
Hot Water Heater Repair, Service, and Installation
Life Expectancy of Water Heaters: An average water heater has a life expectancy of eight to fifteen years, depending on water usage, maintenance, and the quality/type of heater. Within their life span, water heaters may need repair.
Issues that indicate your water heater may need repair or replacement:
- Unusual Odor or Color
- Any Leak in the Water Tank Area or Connections
- Reduced Hot Water Supply
- A Pilot Light that Shuts Off (gas heaters)
- Contact our plumbers with a question or request for service/installation in the Nashville area
- More information on Tankless Water Heaters
Our plumbing company serves Nashville TN and surrounding areas.Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
2502 Eugenia Ave.
Nashville, TN 37211
Did you know?
Our plumbers can help you with the following problems:
- Leaking water heaters
- Constantly running toilets
- Garbage disposal issues
- Dripping faucets
- No hot water
- Low water pressure
- Slow or clogged drains
- Leaking toilets
- Frozen pipes
- Leak detection
- Noisy hammering water pipes