Have you ever considered buying a tankless water heater? Do you know the costs and benefits of a tankless system? Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling of Nashville is here to address all your water heater questions; we have provided some valuable information below to help you make an informed decision. Please know that if you decide to have Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling install your tankless hot water heater unit, we guarantee your satisfaction and warranty our work.
Tankless Water Heating Defined: How does a tankless hot water heater work?
The idea behind a tankless water heating system is that it heats your water as you need it instead of continually heating water in the tank. If you’re a good candidate for a tankless system, you can save substantial money each year on your monthly bills while conserving natural gas. The beauty of a tankless system is that you will never run out of hot water. Your hot water is unlimited.
Have a question about a tankless unit? Call (615) 255-2527.
Benefits of a Tankless Hot Water Heater
Here are some of the benefits of “going tankless”:
- Tankless units never run out of hot water
- Tankless units last five to 10 years longer (on average) than tank water heaters.
- Tankless heaters are more efficient with no wasted (standby) heat loss.
- Tankless systems require less space and can even be installed on walls or outdoors
- Electric tankless units allow for thermostat setting at your desired temperature.
Drawbacks of a Tankless Heater
While there are many benefits of a tankless, unit, here are some drawbacks:
- Tankless units cost up to 3 times the price of a regular tank heater
- Your home may require a larger natural gas line to supply the unit with sufficient fuel.
- Gas units require the additional expense of an annual servicing.
Still have questions? Our plumbers are here to help. Call our Nashville office at (615) 255-2527.
Our plumbing company serves Nashville TN and surrounding areas.Morton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
2502 Eugenia Ave.
Nashville, TN 37211
Did you know?
Our plumbers can help you with the following problems:
- Leaking water heaters
- Constantly running toilets
- Garbage disposal issues
- Dripping faucets
- No hot water
- Low water pressure
- Slow or clogged drains
- Leaking toilets
- Frozen pipes
- Leak detection
- Noisy hammering water pipes